Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introduction to Fieldwork in ESL SPSE 6712

Welcome to my blog. Check out some of my older posts too. My name is Erin Cathey and I currently teach ESL at Harris Middle School in rural Shelbyville, Tennessee in the heart of Bedford County. I received a BA in Spanish in 2000 from Appalachian State University with an 18 hour minor in ESL certification and a 2nd minor in Latin American studies.  I am fluent in Spanish.  I have been teaching ESL on and off for the past 10 years but I am finally fulfilling the requirements for my teaching certfication this semester with this class.   However, beyond that minor detail, hee hee,  I am thrilled about the content of this class and look forward to using this powerful technology tool as a journal for my observations and experiences in working with ESL children.

No comments:

Post a Comment